“What has happened is important but how it’s handled is even more crucial.”
- What is influencing your child to behave this way?
- Is your child behaving in a spoilt manner?
- Do you TRY to discipline your child but find that it’s not working?
- Do you get frustrated and end up screaming at your child?
- Do you keep thinking this has to stop and that it has to change?
- Does she not have respect for you?
- Is your child showing changes in behaviour e.g. aggressiveness, sleeping, eating etc?
- Has your child recently experienced a loss such as that of a loved one, divorce or separation?
- Has your child recently witnessed or been involved in a traumatic experience?
I am a Graduate Member of the British Psychological Society and have over 12 years experience of working with children, young people and their families particularly in the area of trauma, loss and bereavement.
Then do give me a call – 07850 85 60 66.